Wednesday, June 3, 2009

90 days


In exactly ninety days I will be in an airplane somewhere over central america on my way to my new home. I have no idea what will happen after that. Does that scare me? I'm not sure. I'm excited but I'm not sure if I'm scared yet. When I was little I would ride the biggest scariest roller-coaster over and over again. After the terror went away it just wasn't as fun. --I know I'm crazy. Now I have ninety days to have a garage sale to get rid of all my junk and make some cash, go to convention in English and maybe French, and try to fit all my shoes into my suitcases. I'm sure I'll find more things I NEED to do and more things I NEED to buy. But for now I'm hopeful that it will all get done. But it still hasn't gotten scarey, and I'm not TOO excited YET.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see that day after day things are becoming more concrete. Yep, moving is not always fun, but when it's worthwhile...well...it's exciting (even to friends who don't want to see you go).

    ReplyDelete