Thursday, April 16, 2009

elation

elation |iˈlā sh ən|
noun
great happiness and exhilaration : Richard's elation at regaining his health was short-lived.
ORIGIN late Middle English : from Old French elacion, from Latin elat- ‘raised,’ from the verb efferre (see elate ).

I got my letter from the Peru branch (see above).

I bought my ticket (see above).

I'm also a little freaked out. It's official. No more "well.....I wrote this branch and that branch and.....", now I have to actually get out of bed and stop dreaming.

They suggested six cities to check out: Ayacucho (I can't figure out where it is), Cusco, Cajamarca, Huaraz, Tacna and Moquegua. So I might end up in one of those.....or....... ☺

1 comment:

  1. I mapped out the cities for you:

    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101828820550844491792.000467cf4d58dc1faceac&z=4

    Maybe it's time for a new poll? :)

    ReplyDelete