Thursday, January 22, 2009

itchy feet

It's official, I have itchy feet. It's been almost a year since I moved back to Des Moines. The only thing I really have to show for it is my pale skin and a pile of sweaters I blew my money on. ---In other news I've been told I exaggerate way to much. So maybe it hasn't been all that bad. I now know a considerable amount of french (enough to fake an answer at bookstudy). French class starts in a few weeks (I'm surprised they're letting me take it since I don't have plans to stay). I do on the other hand have a plan for moving in September, and a plan B and a plan C (if only I could choose one- I hate multiple choice). Yesterday I had a bit of a melt down with the whole moving thing. I might be on my own, but I know that's not entirely true. It will work out, one way or the other. So yeah, this is my blog. There are links to my pics. And I won't be doing the group email thing. It'll be to difficult where ever I end up. So check back if you want to check in on me! And comment!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Thanks for the invite. I'll definitely stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete